So... I have no pics to post, 'cause I am anti-camera girl (I'm not actually against cameras, but I don't have one, and well, let's just say I kind of suck at photography), but I just felt the need to pop on here and give a breif recap of my first-ever Supernatural Convention.
Since I have nothing against which to compare this con, I have to say it pretty much freaking rocked. It was great to put faces to the names of loads of people I've met online through TV.com and LJ, and to see again the Supernatural friends I've had the pleasure of meeting in the past. I will definitely be trying to do another convention at some point in the not-too-distant-future. I'm not sure when, exactly, since my law student status makes money and time kind of tight, but I will go to another one (or two, or three, or ten)!
Some personal highlights for me:
- Meeting Jared and Jensen (if only super briefly) after all this time
- Learning that Samantha Smith is a sci-fi addict and a big fan of “Supernatural” herself
- Hearing new stories about the crazy antics of Harley and Sadie
- Alternatingly laughing my ass off and being profoundly impressed with all of the guests
- Finally getting to hear Steve Carlson in concert
Totally, totally awesome, loved it, and so glad that I went.